Pet Nanny Code of Ethics
As a member of the Pet Nanny team I pledge…
- To treat every pet trusted to my care as if they were my own by providing compassionate and loving care.
- To always provide the highest quality pet care and customer service.
- To be trustworthy and honest by fulfilling my promised duties as requested by my clients.
- To respect and protect my client’s home and property.
- To always observe my client’s confidentiality.
- To have open and timely communication with my client’s and the Pet Nanny office.
- To respond promptly, respectfully and clearly in all forms of communications.
- To be on time for registration meeting and pet care assignments.
- To act with professionalism and respect the instructions of the Pet Nanny clients.
- To be helpful and cooperative with my fellow pet sitters.
- To continue my knowledge and understanding of pets with my continued education.
Learn more about Colleen
Colleen is the founder of Pet Nanny Coach; a company devoted to empowering and leading other pet care professionals to infinite success with their own companies. She is also the creator of Pet Watchman, a pet sitting mobile application that keeps pet owners in real-time contact with their pet sitter.