We may love their furry faces and are willing to do just about anything for them, but admit it – sometimes your pet gets on your nerves. In fact, the complaints about cats, dogs, and even rabbits, seem to be pretty consistent. Our pets might annoy us, but even these little pet peeves are endearing for how they show personality! If anyone out there is an ambassador to the pet world, here are some of the top “pet peeves” to please pass along!
- Dear Cat… I was excited to see you when I got home and really wanted to cuddle on the couch but you were too busy taking a bath in a remote part of the house. Now that I need to focus on work/homework/anything really, you’re all purrs and cuddles right in my face.
- Dear Dog… You are a creature of nature. We go on walks regularly, I’m pretty sure that a leaf/rock/stick has never attacked you nor I. Barking at it is pointless.
- Dear Cat… I’m making a mental note that pouncing on your face while you’re in a deep sleep is considered a type of “fun”. Is this why you prefer to sleep out of reach?
- Dear Bunny… That’s the same litter box it’s always been. It’s not a predator in disguise. Why you have to randomly tip-toe up to it before deciding not to trust it and peeing on the floor next to it I’ll never understand.
- Dear Dog… Please stop dramatically requesting to go outside to potty, then just sitting down outside instead.
- Dear Dog… It’s not polite to stare – especially at someone who is eating.
- Dear Cat… Please relinquish your hidden stash of my pens/hair ties/socks.
- Dear Bunny… Thumping the house awake at 3AM is no way to get nose rubs
Give us a snapshot of your pet’s personality by sharing your biggest “pet peeves” with us!