Summer Fun List For Your Pet!
Need some endless summer fun tips for your pet? Now’s the time to take advantage of the great outdoors (or backyard!) and get in some awesome activities with your pet. Check out our awesome list to brighten up the “dog days of summer”, increase the bond with your pet – while staying cool at the same time!
Summer Fun List
- Kiddie pools are so versatile and fun! Fill one with some water for your pet to splash around in! If they seem a little apprehensive about taking the plunge, toss some of their favorite water friendly treats in!
- Make pet popsicles! Cheap popsicle trays can be a great way to treat your pet and cool them off! Mix bouillon with water and freeze it for your cats and dogs, or use something fruity for a pet rabbit!
- Sprinkler and/or slip-n-slides anyone? We think these are self explanatory!
- Do a search for local geocaches and take your pet out hiking!
- Explore new dog parks with your pet! Find ones in your area and hit a new park each day to meet new people and explore new spaces!
- Make a trip to one of these Cat Cafe’s and see what all the rage is about!
- Get creative! Make pet toys like scratching posts, backyard obstacle courses, or even a little tree house for your cat if you’re feeling ambitious.
- Drop your pet off for a spa day, and head to one yourself!
- Leash train your cat and enjoy outdoor activities like hiking and exploring with them!
- Plant pet friendly sprouts in containers for cats or rabbits to nibble on or dig in!
- Take your pet out for a photo shoot! Consider bringing outfits and/or props?
Do you already have a summer fun list for you and your pet? Share it with us to help inspire others!